Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Natural Hair Care Expo 2012 in Raleigh, NC

The Natural Hair Care Expo 2012 in Raleigh, NC




On Saturday, June 16, 2012, I went to the Natural Hair Care Expo held in Raleigh, NC. It was a two-day affair. I had a great time. As soon, I go walked in, I walked around and checked out all the different hair venders. They even had talent, hair and fashion shows to watch too. Here are some of the highlights:   


Oraje' Holistics and their hair products...



                                                DPL 



 Joie Naturals




 Organics by Africa's Best





Random Photos:













The fashion show: To see the live video version go to: 




Thanks for reading, you can also check out more pictures, see all the free samples I picked up and a  live video clip of the Expo on my you-tube channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OjTeJ07Xfo

Sharon Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment