Sunday, May 21, 2017

Crotchet Faux Dread Locs on Natural Hair

Crotchet Faux Dread Locs on Natural Hair





This blog is about my experience with my Crotchet Faux Loc.  I got my hair done by Janelle R.  I always wanted to try locs on my hair but never wanted to take the plunge to grow them in my hair.  I like the versatility of being able to switch my hairstyles. So, I decided to try Faux Locs for a few weeks.  The hair I used was from Freetress, The hair was 12 in length and in color 1B.  The hair is very light weight and feels soft.  The style should last from 6 to 8 weeks, but for me 1 month is good enough.  It took about 1 hour to braid my natural hair down and crotchet the hair in. I had my hair crotchet hair before and it is very easy to remove.  To remove, all you do is un-ravel the cornrows and the hair will completely come off.  It much faster than than taking out individual braid. Its also easy to moisturize, just put a little oil through the sections of the cornrolls. Check out my video review on my Faux Crotchet Locs:






No comments:

Post a Comment