Friday, June 29, 2012

Review: Kynx Softening Cream Cleanser

Review: Kynx Softening Cream Cleanser





What is Kynx Softening Creme Cleaner? 



 

Kynx Softening Creme Cleaner, is a cleanser for your hair, that is not a shampoo, but it more like a conditioner style cleaner. This is a good product for Naturals, who like to Pre-poo or don't like to use shampoo. This product is enriched with Monoi de Tahiti, which has been proven to strengthen, soften, repair and restore dry African American hair. This is one products I received in my May 2012 CurlBox, and I said I have to try this product. 

The Benefits: 

Its made for Natural hair. Its stated on the bottle that it will leave your scalp moisturized, your roots nourished and your ends will be silky smooth. It's formulated to remove any dirt and grime, infusing your hair with a touch of Monoi.
 
Experiences: 

Even though, there were mixed opinions on this product on You-tube. It was mainly about the smell and the product ingredient. Furthermore, there were also some good reviews too, which was similar to my outcome.  


From my experience, I personally like this product. It made my hair feel really clean. It felt like I used a shampoo.  After, I washed my hair, it felt soft and moisturized.  It was so manageable; I could rake my finger right through.  Detangling was a much easier process. The product does have sort of a citrus candy smell, some people said it's overbearing, but I actually liked the smell. I think this product is worth a purchase. 


Thanks for Reading, 

 
Sharon Lawrence   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Great review! I received the Miracle Kink Cream in my May box. I use it for twist-outs and have gotten great definition.

    ReplyDelete